Thursday, May 19, 2011

EOC-Week 6- Me x 3

People tend to stay loyal to products through out life for different reasons. Mainly because they've used the brand forever and know what works for them. Products that I've been loyal to are basically my hair products, make-up, and body care. Since Mac make-up came about, I have been a very dedicated customer. There face make-up has always been my favorite. It makes a statement, does it's purpose, and has a variety of different colors to choose from. As for hair care, I always use Matrix. It keeps my hair healthy and shiny no matter how much I damage it by coloring and styling. It also smells really good, which is a plus and it's always worked the best for me, so I just stick to the same brand. For body care, I shop at The Body Shop. I like that some of there sales go to charities, so I feel like I'm spending my money in a better place. They don't test on animals, it's all organic, and it works very well. I'm sure a lot of guys are loyal to electronics and those types of things but as for me I tend to be more girly and know nothing about electronics or cars. Therefor, I stick to what I know about and am interested in, which is basically skin care.

No comments:

Post a Comment